Blue Cross Victoria animal hospital treats thousands of pets every year, with treatments ranging from routine neutering to complex operations. The hospital is thought to be the oldest of its kind in the world. It opened in 1906 and has never closed its doors to needy animals since. It was the headquarters of Blue Cross for many years. In 2001 it was rebuilt and has state-of-the-art veterinary facilities.
It has extended its services so it can reach people and pets who struggle to get to the hospital, including mobile veterinary clinics and an ambulance service to help transport animals to and from the hospital.
We recommend to call prior visiting the clinic for appoitments.
Sheppard House, 1-5 Hugh Street, SW1V 1QQ